Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Beginning

My name is Lori Judy. I grew up the oldest of nine children in a small town of Ammon, Idaho. I was lucky to have been raised a farm girl. Farm life was the best! I learned to ride horses, drive a tractor, milk a cow, and hang laundry to dry. I spent many days swimming in the canal, sun tanning on the roof, listening to American top 40, baking coffee cake and cookies, and babysitting my younger siblings. But lets get down to the nitty gritty... I have a passion for singing, dancing, piano, running track, reading, and boys!! I didn't just love peanut butter, I ate it by the spoonfuls! I could also do the best hurkies on the trampoline!

I graduated from Bonnevile High School and moved onto more and important things...Ricks College. My friends, roommates, and cousins meant a lot to me because they made me laugh, wrapped their arms around me when I cried, got me through the zits, glasses, makeup, drivers ed, and boyfriend years. I love my friends and loved giving them cards for birthdays, holidays or any occasion. I know that I will be with them again.

I found that my greatest happiness comes from living the gospel and being with my family. I know that families are forever and can't wait for the day we can be reunited again! It will be a glorious day.
 
Lori was born April 2, 1967 in Idaho Falls, Idaho. She weighed 8lbs. 2 oz. and was 20" long.
She was born at 11:31 a.m. and was the first child of Lyle and Donean Judy.

Blessing Day May 7, 1967
Blessed by Daddy

Ammon 2nd Ward Chapel
Grandma Judy (Marjorie), Grandpa Judy (Clifford), Great Grandma Williams (Vera),
Grandma Robertson (Donna) Grandpa Robertson (Dean)

6 months


Mom and Lori


1 year old



Mom and Lori at Great Grandma Williams House
Lori's First Birthday at the little house next to Grandma Judy's on Sunnyside.



Age 2

Age 3
Age 4
Lori and Tender Love -- Jan. 1972


December 25, 1971 (house in Ammon)
Lori, Natalie and Rhett

May 2, 1972 (Heide's Pups)
Lori, Natalie and Rhett

Lori and Santa~ Christmas Eve Party at Grandma and Grandpa Judy's.

Same party, different year. Notice Rhett and Natalie (small one).
Other Judy cousins as well.

Lori and Little It
4-H at Sandy Downs

Lori catches her first fish at the fishpond on the farm

Age 6 in front of the Christmas Tree

Little Lady- 5 years old
1971
First Grade




No comments:

Post a Comment